System Architect - Radio Base Station
Ericsson Product Development Unit (PDU) Baseband and Interconnect (BI) develops hardware/software infrastructure and common functions for Ericsson Multi Standard Radio Base Station (MS RBS) – 2G/3G/4G.
PDU BI provides:
- Digital processing infrastructure - Digital Units/Baseband units,
- IP Transport solutions (backhaul),
- Radio interconnect (fronthaul),
- Execution environment for all standards Radio Access Technology (RAT) - 2G,3G,4G,5G,
- Operations & Maintenance,
- Enclosures and power solutions,
- Equipment control.
We're organized in teams of System Developers/Architects with long term system architecture responsibility and E2E solution delivery. Knowledge building and sharing, continuous improvement and innovation and is part of the daily work. Currently we are looking for System Architect in Equipment / Resource Handling area.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Feasibility studies of new features of the Ericsson MS RBS,
- Requirements analysis and functional decomposition,
- Documenting functional requirements,
- Modeling SW behavior and high-level interface definitions,
- Design of system module and software architecture,
- Cooperation with Technical Leaders and development teams (XFTs),
- Evaluations and effort estimations.
We expect you to have:
- Communication skills and ability to build relationships,
- Leaderships and driving skills,
- The ability to work independently and in team,
- Taking a logical and orderly approach to analyze problems, organize work and plan actions,
- General knowledge of Ericsson MS RBS system,
- Willingness to develop your knowledge to take lead in,
- Experience in at least one of CAT Sub FM is advantage:
- Alarm, Power & Climate (APC),
- Antenna System Control (ASC),
- Hardware management (HWM),
- Sector and Carrier Group Handling) (SCH),
- Radio InterConnect (RIC),
- Synchronization (SYNC),
- Internal Packet Transport (IPT),
- CATOAM (COAM).
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.