SW Developer - Smart Manufacturing
This job description is for the position of database engineer in the Smart Manufacturing department, located in the BNEW GSU CN.
This engineer reports to the Manager of SW Development.
The main responsibilities are:
· As database engineer to perform database monitoring, maintenance, reorganizations, resource management, schema management and planning, performance tuning for the database which contribute to smart manufacturing application.
· As database engineer to work with application owner (application SW developer or docker developer) to support database consolidation, migration and virtualization.
· As database engineer to work with algorithm engineer to support their development work.
· As database engineer to work with internal IT team to coordinate and troubleshoot infrastructure related issues, such as server, storage, backup, network and database high availability.
· To support maintenance group on database solution when needed;
· To support technical competence development on data level;
Comply with and follow the directive, instructions and procedures.
3Requirements of the job
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge and experience with managing scaled and complex data lakes.
- Expert knowledge and experiences with SQL including MySQL, SQLServer, Oracle and NoSQL, including MongoDB and Redis.
- Expert knowledge and experiences with data conversion strategies on various databases.
- Experience using big data technologies (Redshift, Kafka, Hive, HBase, Spark, etc.)
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development.
- Solid knowledge on distributed systems as data storage and data computing.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure and Ali) is a plus.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills;
- Good communication skills and social ability, being a team player;
- Be flexible, enthusiastic, creative and pro-active;
- Fluent in English speaking, understanding and writing;
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 272658