Managed Service Delivery Manager
Job description for MSIP MS Delivery Manager (Network Quality & Governance) :
MS Delivery Manager is mainly responsible to focus on Network Quality & Governance from End User perspective.
Main responsibilities include Customer experience management (including customer complaints), SOC (Service Operation Centre) Operations, Network Quality improvement Initiatives in terms of Automation and improvement, Business development
Assuring Service Level KPI (Internet Apps, Web Browsing Video, File Transfer.) are performing according to the QoE (Quality of Experience Model and to provide an escalation point for all S-KPI deviations towards the customer, Customer meetings or queries.
Service KPI reports (Measurement of user experience)
· Service KPIs are the measures to monitor user experience related to different services via QoE Modeling
· S-KPIs are calculated for network & different user segments (use cases)
· Events/alerts are created based on defined business logic
· Promote a high user data bundle
· Send correct device settings
· Inform that also other customers are facing the problem and technical team is working on resolution
· Inform backend team about required analysis of network coverage in specific location
· Inform radio planning about coverage issue affecting VIPs in specific location
· Approach external provider on web content server outage
· Reprioritize LTE capacity rollout phases based on subscriber data usage patterns
· Fix worst performing device
Single, consolidated view of key customer experience insights
· Identify level of key metrics driving business performance, including satisfaction by service, as well as customer, network and other trends
· Highlight most common reasons for customer experience issues
NW fault localization & NW Congestion Collapse for Efficient Operations and improved problem resolution leading to high NPS.
Pro-active Service Operation, Enables Customer & Enterprises to:
· Know the Impact – How many Customers are impacted, and where?
· Understand the Impacted – Who is impacted? What do they have in common?
· Improve the Impacted – What are the “Most Probable Causes”? What is the
· “Next Best Action”?
Gap in measuring & understanding customer perception, experiences Predict, Prioritize and resolve customer issues Subscriber Experience Insights
· Subscriber experience view, driving prioritization customer-impacting network events and issues
· Rapid identification of probable cause, eliminating multiple diagnostic steps, with recommended next best action
· Based on detailed individual view of customer-specific network events
Real time & deep NW Insights per Next actions with OTT & Content Providers (free, premium.) service (OTT)
· OTT application dashboard
· Powerful insights in OTT application usage, popularity and performance
· Correlation of OTT apps with services used, devices used, content categories
· KPI breakdown for each OTT application
Silo systems for BI/analytics with partial customer profiling capability Gain “Customer Insight” and discover avenues of data penetration & usage
· Executive dashboard
· Single, consolidated view of key customer experience insights
· Identify level of key metrics driving business performance, including
· Satisfaction by service, as well as customer, network and other trends
· Highlight most common reasons for customer experience issues
QoE Model – Video/Web/Voice ( The in-service Customer QoE can be said to mirror the Service Availability as defined below)
· Do I get access to the service when I want it?
· Do I get to keep the service for as long as I want?
· Is the service quality satisfactory while I use the service?
The QoE score is calculated as a piecewise linear function with linear segments and then with weighting factors transformed into one value that quantifies the Inservice QoE . The QoE model is subject to periodic review and calibration with ever changing customer expectation and service provider disruption
- +10 years of experience as a manager in an operations/services/technology environment, with previous experience in managing a network operations organization;
- Senior subject matter expertise on operator network and understanding;
- A detailed knowledge of Ericsson's existing and future product/services portfolio, roadmap information and system integration practices
- Sense of urgency with quality as a key deliverable;
- Strong background in managing/effecting change;
- Skillful application of management information systems to the unit operations;
- Extensive experience with the interpretation of quality indicators to detect weaknesses in the units operations and implement corrective action
- Customer orientation with excellent understanding of service providers / operators business requirements - be able to create true client value;
- Education : Degree within Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or alternate
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional local language skills a plus.
- Human Skills:
- Result oriented with good skills in coordinating with people
- Conscious of responsibility
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Business Skills
- Customer orientated
- Ericsson knowledge
- Good Telecom Business Operations understanding
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 272645