Internship - Automation Engineer
We are now looking for an Intern as Automation Engineer for the internship of 12 months.
Are you ready for the opportunities that will arise, as we move into the automated era?
Do you want to be part of a strategic team, that will enable a future workplace of human and digital workforce (known as software robots or “bots”)?
If yes, apply for our internship as Automation Engineer will be trained and will participate on concrete projects to be part of this big transformation.
- Research on cutting edge technologies including open source in BOTs- RPA, Chat, Cognitive, ML and AI
- Develops and configures automation processes as per defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Maintaining a tight collaboration with various teams across Ericsson.
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Propose futuristic solutions using BOTs that will enable ML and AI as next steps.
- Recent Graduate in Engineering / Computer Science or related technical field.
- Previous knowledge on RPA tools like UI Path is a plus.
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products.
- Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language, preferably C# or .Net, or Python or Java.
- English fluency is a must
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well-organized with good reporting skills.
- Curious and observant with a passion to understand how things work and question how it could be done better.
Why You should choose Ericsson?
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- You will be trained and will participate on concrete projects to be part of this big transformation
- Possibility to become Regular Employee immediately after trainee period
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Various course to help you grow and develop
The position is based in Lisbon, Portugal. Don´t miss the beginning of an exciting role on this automation journey in Europe and Latin America markets.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Portugal (PT) || || Paco Arcos || SharedServ
Req ID: 272526