IT Security Manager
The cloud Security architect should be an advisor and expert who can Assess, Plan, Design and implement industry standard solutions and best practice to secure all system and data. The cloud Security architect should have depth knowledge across all types of domains (including Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a Service (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) and good understanding of security controls, tools, compliance and regularity requirements.
The Cloud Security Architect will serve as the point of contact for cloud security delivery. Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to connect with other teams and technology\business owners to identify opportunities and risks and develop and deliver solutions. Security Technology Strategy - Work with service and business teams to create technology roadmaps.
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid based systems. Possess a firm understanding of multiple cloud platforms and on physical data centres.
- Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to company and with appropriate security controls.
- Experience architecting solutions preferable cloud providers AWS,AZURE,etc.
- Experience providing high level Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) and penetration testing (Ex: Core Impact, Back Track/Kali Linux, Meta sploit, NMap, Burp suite, SQL Map/Ninja and Beef)
- Proven track record of using Web Application Scanner(Ex: Veracode, IBM App Scan and Acunetics) and Network Scanner(Ex: QualysGuard, Nessus, Openvas)
- Expertise performing Data Loss Prevention DLP Security information and event management SIEM
- Hands on experience working with Firewalls (Ex: Palo Alto), Wireless Security (Ex: Aircrack, Airodump and Kismet etc.), Sniffers (Ex: Wireshark, Cain & Able and John the Ripper etc.)
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience performing threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Understanding of SSAE 16 SOC1, SOC2, PCIDSS etc.
- Represents Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture. Acts as the senior technical representative for Enterprise Security while engaging with other senior technical leaders in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions.
- Works with Infrastructure Services, and Application Development teams to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into the environments. Develops standards in partnership with Infrastructure Services, and Application Development.
- Leads and serves as both a formal and informal mentor, and executes other initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms and/or Technology teams.
- Identifies, recommends, coordinates, and/or conducts informal/formal training sessions to deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools.
- Develops and executes strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge throughout the enterprise, as well as developing and mentoring security analysts and engineer
- At least 10 years’ experience in projects related to the Security architecture
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in cloud security consulting and systems integration
- Services in a top tier professional services firm or in a large scale end user environment.
- Strong understanding of Information Technology, IT Security and cloud technology.
- Demonstrated implementation experience with Cloud security tools and products
- Demonstrable experience of strategic and tactical thinking and working in information sensitive business(es).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 272418