Solution Architect NDO 2G/4G
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are looking for a Solution Architect NDO 2G/4G/5G, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end Radio Network Design Optimization 2G/4G/5G solutions for the customers. You are responsible for improving the overall service quality, manage small NDO (Network Design & Optimization) team efficiently and ensure the committed KPIs are fulfilled. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define and design NDO solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer network & technology, analyze KPI requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Develop capacity and performance improvement plan and follow up the execution.
- Work with NDO team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: Bachelor/BSC in Engineering
- minimum 10 years in Radio Access Network Design and Optimization in networks with multiple technologies, Swap & multivendor environment. ‘
- Have led team of optimization engineers
- Capable to define and qualify KPIs and different configurations with customer
- Any experience/exposed to 5G is advantage (project planning, technology understanding, Design, KPIs)
- Have experience in defining, establishing and optimize of NDO project organization
- Some travel in Scandinavia expected
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & Influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language. Additional local language skills a plus
- Stakeholder management and customer engagement
Apply now or at the latest 15th of August!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || || Oslo || ServEng
Req ID: 272325