Test Development Engineer Radio
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Test Development Engineer
Test Development Engineer is responsible for specification, design, integration, verification and release of production
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop and document new test systems or their variants;
- Implement and verify new test methods;
- Test station setup, troubleshooting, maintenance and calibration;
- Create design specifications for test and troubleshooting of device under test;
- Support product designers in prototype debugging and performance evaluation;
- Work on test system performance and stability improvement (e.g. test time, Yield, etc.)
- Perform & report measurement data analyses of prototype production;
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronics or Radio Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in analogue and digital electronics;
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics;
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing;
Experience & Skills:
• Experience using analogue and/or radio frequency measurement equipment;
• Experience with, C#/C++ or other object oriented programing;
• Understanding of digital signal processing;
• Experience with automated test equipment or production test systems;
• Measurement uncertainty calculation;
• Statistical analysis (e.g. Six Sigma);
• Good problem analysis and solving skills;
• Communication skills and social ability, being a team player;
• Self-driven, flexible, enthusiastic, creative and pro-active
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.