Customer Support Solution Architect
RWCE Customer Support Solution Architect - Job Description
The Customer Support Solution Architect (CS SA) is part of a Customer Support team supporting the customer and shall deliver in-service Support services according to the contracted agreements by means of established processes.
Networks and the services run over them are becoming increasingly complex with Multi-System Solutions being regularly deployed by our customers. Consequently, the requirement for Customer Support to investigate, pre-empt, prevent and troubleshoot problems on a Solution level is today a fundamental requirement.
By fully understanding the deployed Solutions for a customer or group of customers and by being the primary contact for that Solution for both internal and external stakeholders, the SA owns the Solution from a Customer Support point of view thereby enabling efficient service delivery of contracted customer support services and securing customer satisfaction.
The CS SA dynamically collaborates with the Project team and with Customer Engineering teams, not only pre-go live but also with ongoing evolution of the Solution, to ensure the customer has stable operations.
In addition, with detailed customer networks/Solutions knowledge along with knowledge of the customer strategies and active engagement in Project Toll Gates, the SA identifies business and promotes Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales. The SA also takes dynamic part in the handling of the day to day Solution Customer Service requests (CSRs) and the Solution Emergency Handling.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Customer request handling
- Fault Isolation
- Customer consultation handling on Solution level
- On-site (Customer Office) working embedded within customer’s teams
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Identify and drive new business opportunities
- Capture/produce/store/share necessary Solution documentation
- Solution level technical skill
- Network level competence.
- Market insight.
- Financial Understanding.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Service Delivery Process.
- Change Management.
- Sales and Business Development Skill.
- Negotiation & argumentation skills.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Software Update Management.
- Software Support.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise & Technology
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Very strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Very good proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Openness - capacity to reflect on one’s behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Dublin || IT
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 07