We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of IMS (IP Multimedia system) node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, integration, configuration update, upgrade, expansion.
· Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
· Execute product configuration
· Execute integration and migration work
· Prepare system test, module test and accept test
· You will work to identify and drive improvements
· End to End technical understanding
· Perform validation & testing
· Scripting & coding
· Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
· Support in low level design activities
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Engineering
· Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Integration Engineer
· Primary expertise in IMS (CSCF, MTAS, SBG, BGF/MRF) and Virtualization, secondary expertise in MSS (MSC_S, M-MGW, IPSTP) and/or UDM (HLR/HSS).
· Experience Integration of Native & Virtual IMS Solutions, with Mandatory Hands-on experience
· Experience working in Live deployment of VoLTE, VoWIFI, Fixed IMS & RCS solutions
· Deep Understanding VoLTE Solution and understanding of enriched communication services solutions (Mutli-SIM, Multi-Device, etc.)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· The candidate must show the ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks and work under pressure to meet customer expectations, deadlines and targets.
· The candidate must show very good team player skills
· Creating & innovating
· Applying expertise & technology
· Analytical learning and researching skills
· You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
· Ability to learn and work in other domains
· Knowledge of PostgreSQL and bucardo is a plus
· Knowledge of web services in general (SOAP and REST API) is a plus
· Experience in VMWARE/ and/or RHOSP is a plus
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || ServEng
Req ID: 272067