Senior 1st Level Operations Support
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person, having very good communication and analytical skills , eager for self development in a demanding, dinamic and rewarding environment, as a Senior 1st Level Operations Support.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Constitute first/ single point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers
- Perform network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and fault analysis Is responsible of alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks
- Offer support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail)
- Be responsible for opening of customer trouble tickets and to receive orders request, in various types of applications.
- Be responsible for the initiation of functional escalation of incidents, trend analysis of end user performance and faults to early identify customer incidents or problems
- Participate in the creation/updating of the procedures and the Technical Instructions in order to be in line with the technical standards in force. Provide support in improving technical procedures. Has the ability to develop procedures for automating repetitive requirements
- Activley participate in the development of new solutions to implement customer requirements.
- Create activity report or any requested report
Technical/Soft Skills – you are/you have:
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum 1 year work experience in IT/Telecom
- Knowledge in one of the following: CORE, IP, transmissions
- Understanding telecommunication networks and network elements
- Fluent in English – Italian is a plus
- Effectively interaction with various levels of management and customers
- Very good communication and reporting skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-driven, ability to react quickly, communication and teamwork
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 271938