Legal Counsel/ Syndikusanwalt - Commercial Law (f/m/d) - Düsseldorf
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. Today, more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks in over 180 countries, and we support customers’ networks servicing more than 2.5 billion subscribers. We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Legal Counsel/ Syndikusanwalt – Commercial Law (f/m/d) Ref.: 227051
The Legal Counsel will work in an international team of lawyers in CU Western Europe in an energetic, fast-moving, and challenging environment.
You will need to demonstrate integrity, an experience of negotiating with customers and suppliers in challenging circumstances and timeframes and have good informal leadership and interpersonal skills.
The role requires a broad range of legal competence required by a large multinational in the ICT sector. In addition, it involves the support and co-operation with internal stakeholders within the Market Area and Headquarters on a wide range of legal and operational issues.
You will report to the Head of Legal, Customer Unit Western Europe.
Your responsibilities in detail:
- Provide pro-active legal support to the CU Western Europe organization, e.g. to the Sales and Sourcing teams
- Ensure that corporate, Business Unit and regional policies, directives and instructions are fulfilled and relevant approval processes followed
- Contribute to preparation and establishment of internal policies, directives, and instructions
- Monitor and follow up on claims and litigations within the area of responsibility
- Prepare and assist in corporate governance activities
Your skills and experience:
- Qualified lawyer with at least five years’ post-qualified experience, with good academic credentials
- 2nd State Exam in Law (Zweites juristisches Staatsexamen), Germany
- Experienced in commercial law in a multinational ICT organisation with a focus on Contract, IP, Data Protection and Public Procurement law in the DACH countries
- Outstanding legal and business judgment, drafting, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing market trends, likes to think out of the box, enjoys creative processes and is fun to work with
- Good networking ability and great communication and social skills, including the ability to handle internal contacts, external counsel and counterparties, balancing competing demands in tight timescales
- Driven team player, yet comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize effectively
- Fluent in German and English, orally and in writing for negotiations and contract drafting
- Ready to travel nationally and internationally up to 10%
Benefits you can rely on
A job with a variety of tasks, an open corporate culture and a team that is happy to welcome you on board. This is surely a good start - but that's not all. In addition, you can look forward to a salary to match your level of expertise. Furthermore, you will benefit from Ericsson’s development plan which is going to be tailored according to your individual needs - because we know: you want to make a difference - just like us.
When we will hear from you? We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectation and your earliest possible entry date. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SharedServ
Req ID: 271884