Middle C++ software developer
This is a position for C++ Software Developer. As the new regular employee you will work with experienced colleagues as a team member of a cross-functional development team on equal terms with everyone in the team. You will develop and maintain a new functionality of one of the GSM Ericsson node's - BSC. Also you'll maintain alongside with your team the quality of a specific part of the legacy functionality of the same node.
Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
Develop and test high quality products
Contribute to continuous improvements of products and processes
Develop competence in technical domain
Apply Scrum thinking in everyday activities
- Min. 1 year of experience in C++ programming language - design, test and maintain the developed product
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT product development
- Education: Master's or Bachles degree in computer science or related fields
- Understanding GSM technologies
- Good understanding of a Product Lifecycle
- Scrum&Lean Methodology
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and organizing own worktime
- native Ukrainian, upper-intermediate English
Please, submit your CV in English!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Lviv || R&D
Job details: Developer Job Stage 05