DevOps BSS Engineer
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully linked world.
collectively, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and passionate young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a DevOps BSS Engineer to evaluate, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system and develop solutions for bug fixing and evolutionary change requests. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity.
- Execute 3rd level troubleshooting and integration work on Ericsson BSS Applications
- Plan the implementation and execution of the product configuration
- Develop bug-fixing and evolution change requests
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Manage post-project activities
- Have E2E technical comprehension
Technical / Soft Skills:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Relevant knowledge on BSS Applications
- Background with Unix / Linux
- Scripting Bash, Perl, Shell
- Programming languages C, C++, Java
- Oracle Knowledge, PL/SQL
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- systematic learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- You will have access to the latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work-life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 271441