Customer Operations Manager
We are now looking for a Senior Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing those project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
The Customer Operations Manager (COM) ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards one customer account. The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets. The role is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for one or more customer accounts. The role shall ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Establish projects and programs towards one or more Customers.
- Secure projects and programs execution.
- Manage projects/programs financials.
- Build and manage customer relationship and trust.
- Manage all aspects of the complete delivery portfolio.
- Handle customer and stakeholder engagement
- Develop the business
- Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen and Analysis
- Business understanding
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
- Project & Program Management
- Experience in rollout of the network
- Coaching & Mentoring
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Polish telco market knowledge
- Experience in telco technology projects – introduction 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Experience in RAN or Microwave rollout projects (swap, greenfield rollout)
- Ericsson experience will be a plus
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience from a leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and/or Operations.
- Background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- Practical knowledge gained in IT/Telecom Project Management
- Fluency in English
- Financial and business understanding,
- Sales and business development, negotiation and argumentation skills,
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.