Junior Account Manager (F/M/D)
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Junior Account Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager for our business with Service Providers from different industries in Western Europe to secure short- and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of our customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both external and internal relations to actively contribute to making our customers and Ericsson successful.
- You are expected to develop a Sales Strategy and Business Plan for your Area of Responsibility
- Your Responsibility will be to maximize Customer Relationships and Loyalty
- You are expected to create Sales Opportunities that will generate profitability Sales
- The Role also includes Optimization of the Account Team’s Performance and to enable seamless Transition to Operations
- Education: Master or Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- First experience in Relationship Sales is an advantage
- Consultative selling Skills and commercial Understanding are beneficial
- Initial Leadership experience favourable
- Innovative and Creative
- Social Ability and interpersonal Skills
- Intellectual Ability and critical Thinking
- Accountable and committed with a Passion to win
- Perseverant and Result oriented
- Fluent in German and English
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced/motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra Slowik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 271220