Technical Solution Expert - Ericsson ONE Beijing
Ericsson One Beijing is one of the three innovation hubs that will drive our growth strategy in business area Technologies & New Businesses. We incubate ideas using the strength of Ericsson and the agility of lean startup methodologies. Under our care, ideas mature from a simple prototype to a self-sustaining Ignition unit, that can future-proof Ericsson's business and empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world.
We are now looking for a Technology & Solution Expert to lead the technical implementation of requirements as we incubate ideas using lean startup methodologies.
- You will define the overall technology vision and roadmap for the Ericsson One Beijing hub
- You will ensure the translation of business strategies to efficient product development for the various projects incubating in our portfolio
- You will work closely with the Strategy and Ecosystem teams to identify technology opportunities and collaboration needs
- You will align and integrate our technology strategy with internal stakeholders, such as the CTO office and Ericsson Research
- This role is a bridge between Product Development and Product Management.
- In this role you will drive strategic technical leadership
- Assess the hotspots in emerging technologies for further investment by working closely with the Strategy and Ecosystem managers
- Identify collaboration and co-creation opportunities with internal (e.g. CTO office, ER etc.) and external stakeholders (startups, academia etc.)
- Drive continuous improvements and implementation of the overall technology vision for the Ericsson ONE hub
- Run project portfolio management
- Develop domain specific competence
- Education: M.Sc in relevant fields of engineering
- 5+ years working as a Technology or Solution expert
- Experience working with AI, blockchain and Cloud solutions are preferred
- Customer Insight and obsession with customer pain-points when developing solutions
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Solid understanding of Ericsson's growth strategy
- Must prioritize knowledge sharing & have strong collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset & ability to work with lean startup methodologies
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is
empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world,
enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve
businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The
transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a
more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with
technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion
subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100
billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and
our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into
achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change‐maker? Learn
what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0
billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the
NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 271201