Innovation & Operation Manager -Ericsson ONE Beijing
Ericsson One Beijing is one of the three innovation hubs that will drive our growth strategy in business area Technologies & New Businesses. We incubate ideas using the strength of Ericsson and the agility of lean startup methodologies. Under our care, ideas mature from a simple prototype to a self-sustaining Ignition unit, that can future-proof Ericsson's business and empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world.
We are now looking for an Innovation and Operation Manager to identify, drive, support and facilitate efficient & effective change & performance improvements - from business needs to business results. You will plan, drive and execute idea intake activities with the support of the innovation ambassador community.
- You will also be responsible for coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders, ensuring smooth project management of the overall innovation funnel and carry out knowledge sharing activities.
- You will guide and support with the idea screening process and decision material for the various incubation tollgates.
- You have the responsibility to analyze and propose improvements to processes, operations and organizations.
- The improvements may be run in different ways: work streams in major strategic/transformation initiatives, projects/programs/line activities driving operational & functional improvements or enabling day-to-day/continuous improvements.
- Plan and execute idea initiation activities and knowledge sharing sessions
- Identify, align and prioritize potential changes to the Ericsson One Beijing roadmap, based on customer and business developments
- Day to day project and program management of all activities in the hub to ensure that the team has full insight into the innovation funnel and its progress
- Inspire change and improvements within and across functions, processes and value flows
- Support, facilitate and integrate changes in the organization
- Actively lead the portfolio of changes
- Actively drive the target setting and performance management
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, IT or the equivalent experience.
- Experience in Accounting and Reporting
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations,
- Planning & Organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || Consulting&SysInt; R&D
Req ID: 271200