UI Developer Job stage 5
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We're looking for enthusiastic Technical Leaders who have fresh ideas and strong skills from high-end UI technology areas. With your technical expertise you will be performing the following
- Be accountable for product detailed software design throughout the complete life-cycle.
- Work in Scrum team to focus on quick study, solution/architecture design based on assigned requirement items in product backlog.
- Participate in software implementations, ensuring code quality.
- 4+ years of experience in design & development of software using UI Technology
- Proficient in driving and leading UI development with advanced UI Technologies like React JS/HTML5/Angular JS/JQ.
- Knowledge of software design and implementation best practices (Design Patterns, etc.).
- Experience in developing software applications requiring high scalability and performance.
- Knowledge on database design and database programming using SQL & NO-SQL concepts.
- Experience with client/server, multi-threaded / multi-processor and distributed software and/or cross platform development.
- BE or MS Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation, communication and team work skills.
- Quick learner, creative, resourceful, and able to work independently
- English for fluently communication.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || R&D
Req ID: 271161