NDO Service Solution Manager
We are now looking for Network Design and Optimization Service Solution Manager to support Service Sales Management Organization with Solution/Services expertise on Network Design and Optimization Area.
The existing Network Design and Optimization business within the ICT industry is changing. Networks and the associated Technology are getting more complex and the demands from our customers to improve the end user experience are forever increasing. Moreover, our customers are demanding that services aimed at improving Network performance and end use experience are enabling them to meet their ever changing Business Objectives.
Reporting to the Head of NDO, the NDO Service Solution Manager will be the key Talent providing pre-sales support to grow Network Design and Optimization Business in the CU Indonesia
- Lead discussion with Senior Management within the ICT industry providing the link between the Operator’s requirements and Ericsson’s Service portfolio for End to End Optimization wherever possible but not rely solely on what exists in the current portfolio.
- Lead engagements with customers in order to tailor solutions to address their business needs beyond what exists in the current portfolio. For example, but not limited to, services focusing on improving network performance and end user experience but also linking it to the customer´s business objectives such as reduced customer churn, improved NPS or increased revenue.
- Build up the Customer Solution Description for Global Performance Partnership projects and provide the strategy behind:
- Time Plan
- Organizational Structure
- Deliver Strategy
- Payment and Acceptance Milestones taking
- Optimize Order to Collection time for Ericsson
- Take on the role of CSR as NDO Engagement Leader in the CU during pre-sales phase of Performance Partnership / Platinum Cluster / Manage Performance / E2E Network performance and end use experience Opportunity.
- Lead the Pre-Sales Team to deliver the Pre-Sales activity (PoC) of Performance Partnership / Platinum Cluster / Manage Performance / E2E Network performance and end use experience as per Assignment specification having full control of the pre-sales delivery.
- Support the OTT strategy. Engage in a technical conversation with the customer and influence the discussion about Service KPI’s. Establish the methods to test/measure/optimize OTT App. Performance.
- Develop and update the technical process and procedures to measure/test/correlate/improve App. performance (place requirements on tools, etc.)
- Develop the technical process and procedures to measure/test/correlate/improve OTT performance
- Take the lead in developing a customized approach/solution for the customer.
- Provide ideas and suggestion to Product Management to further improve/add/modify existing offerings in the App. experience and End to End optimization area based on learnings from the field.
- To be able to build up the Organization Structure from the different domains in order to deliver the Solution in the best and most cost-efficient way.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Business/ Engineering/ ICT.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in ICT Industry with proven track record in service delivery, pre-sales, and Project Execution.
- Proven track record of leading a team to successful project outcomes.
- Proven track record of engaging, presenting and influencing C-suite in ICT.
Competence and Requirements:
- End to End knowledge of Services, covering devices, RAN, Transport and Packet Core domains.
- Deep data analytics knowledge (statistical analysis, statistical tools, methods/processes to analyze data, data correlation).
- Deep technical knowledge in RAN and/or Core (The skills necessary if dropped in a “fire” to be capable of finding solutions to solve the issue).
- Able to move away from the technical comfort zone (App. experience will force people to think in new ways and enter areas maybe outside of the technical expertise)
- Ability to communicate, articulate, present and influence the C-Level by knowing the impact of any action/service on their business. (Not only CNO and CTO but also CMO, CFO and even CEO).
- Able to understand customers business objectives and pain points and able to link them to improvement in Network Performance and End User Experience.
- Provide input and feedback to Product Management so they can make changes and updates to the End to End Portfolio as required.
- Business Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership and Project Delivery/Management Skills
- Cross Domain Skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
This position is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Follow us social media;
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 270946