EGMS Compliance Manager
We are now looking for an EGMS Compliance Manager to develop and secure the effective understanding and implementation of Ericsson corporate requirements, and customer requirements, in Ericsson operations through the framework of the Ericsson Group Management System. Ericsson corporate requirements include, but are not limited to, Policies, Directives, Mandatory Instructions, standards chosen by Ericsson to direct its operations, and global processes.
- You will maintain EGMS framework and requirements information to support delivery of corporate and customer requirements by Ericsson operations
- Act as a subject matter expert in EGMS and compliance matters
- Ensure that management reviews, audits and assessments are executed and value adding
- Support own organization with operational information management
- Facilitate the integration of Ericsson corporate requirements in own organization
- Facilitate integration of customer requirements in EGMS (non-product, non-legal/regulatory related)
- Education: Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting
- Min years of experience: 4-5 years of experience in Finance in Ericsson
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Change and improvement management skills
- Risk management skills
- Audit and assessment skills
- Business understanding
- (Local Input)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 270631