Operations Support Job stage 3
We require a resource to join our Automation team to support reports’ automation for Nokia/ZTE/Huawei/Ericsson systems.
The candidate should have 3 or more years of hands on experience in relevant field and must have worked on large scale networks comprising multi-vendor equipment for all three Radio technologies (2G,3G, and 4G).
1Responsibilities will include:
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Design and implement database in accordance to end user information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures, and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- 3+ years supporting customer-facing DB infrastructure with high volume of transactions
- Strong experience in optimizing and performance tuning of PostgreSQL DB including drill down analysis
- Hands on experience in configuring and supporting replication
- Background in building of a large infrastructure supporting a high volume of transactions in a mission critical environment
- Exceptional experience administering multi-Terabyte databases
- Knowledge of MySQL, Oracle and Sybase IQ databases preferred
- Proficiency with SQL, Shell, Python / Perl languages
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
3Educational Qualification, and Certifications:
- B. Tech./B.E. in Computer Science, or M.C.A.
- ITIL V3 Certification preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 270558