Telenor Mynmaar SDN
The candidate will be subject matter expert on various areas of IT Infrastructure – Compute (server), virtualization & consolidation, storage, network, software defined environments and security.
Should have hands on experience in the field of virtualization technologies from Open stack, Red hat and a good grasp of Cloud Computing concepts and building blocks of creating an end-to-end private and public IaaS cloud solutions and hybrid Cloud solutions.
Will be required to engage with multiple vendors at business level, understanding security/compliance requirements, translating them to technology solutions, writing scope-of-work and presenting technical solutions to them. Must be able to manage large and complex projects working in a matrix environment.
Primary Skills: Networking, Linux Kernel, SDN, OpenStack, Open Flow, Open-vSwitch, vxlan,
Secondary Skills: Network Processors, packet forwarding, tunneling, Ethernet, switches, gre, MPLS, VPN, IPS and Firewall.
Required Skills and Experience
Total experience of 5-6 Years and relevant and proven experience (3-4 years) in following subject matter areas
- Knowledge and understanding on OVS-Dpdk , SDN controller & SDN NFVi
- Should be involved in the deployment of Virtual Network solutions (Routing and switching)
- Experience on Networking Technologies Experience in WAN, LAN, TCP/ IP, VPN, routing, and switching
- Experience in solution test with network operations team
- Knowledge on Firewalls, DNS & DHCP.
- Strong domain expertise and experience in Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Understanding of Infrastructure (Server/Storage/Network) sizing, consolidation, virtualization, and thin-provisioning
- Experience in network services delivery to end-customers highly desirable
- Experience in installation, configuration, and support of Open switches (Cisco, Dell, HP, Pluribas, etc)
- Knowledge & Experience with open source IaaS environments such as OpenStack.
- Working knowledge of various virtualization products and hypervisors like – VMware, KVM, OpenStack etc
Good to have
- Open Stack Cloud Certification with Redhat / Mirantis
- Good to have experience on legacy network device like F5, Cisco ASR
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 270515