Intern - Software Developer
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Now we are looking for Software Developer Intern to work in activities of software development & testing solutions. This will be an internship of 12 months and can be based from any place in Portugal.
What You’ll be Doing:
• You will be joining a team of highly experienced on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security. As a part of your assignments, you will could participate at most important steps of SW development cycle (Requirement Specification, SW Design, SW implementation, Test Design, Test Execution activities, Automatic test).
• You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation: Software development, deployment, configuration and parameterization of solutions in next generation networks in the areas of Operations Support Systems and Business Support Systems.
Who You Are:
• Student or Fresh Graduate of Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
• You are eager to learn new things and work in an international environment
• You like to work “hands-on”, and enjoy OS installing, troubleshooting, testing, etc.
• You easily move between studies and hands-on work.
• Software development using object-oriented methodologies
• Knowledge of computer networks - OSI, TCP/IP
• Knowledge of architecture and design of computer networks
• Ability to model the relational databases
• UNIX Operating Systems on the part of directors
• Advanced English and Portuguese is required
For this position you can be based any place in Portugal. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Portugal (PT) || || Lisbon || Stud&YP
Req ID: 270428