Application dvlp & 3rd level support Job stage 4
We are now looking for an Application Development and 3rd Level Support role. Your main responsibility is to ensure, from a product (or group of products) perspective and end to end perspective. The best cost effective design, the adequate technology evolution and ensure the consistency of the application and tools used. You will, also ocus on minimizing the need for big improvement during its lifecycle.
In the role; you should ensure that the application is performing adequately. Ensuring that enough capacity is available to meet the business requirements and growth projections of the customer.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Application development support activities
- Application specification analysis & design
- Application development execution
- Application lifecycle management
- 3rd level applications support
· Experience as systems analyst/designer from Telecom domain.
· Experience as senior-level Product Catalogue developer/analyst required, version 4.x & higher (Min 4+ years) or experience in Order Management products such as Oracle OSM, Netcracker, Comptel, Metasolv M6 etc.
· Experience Java development of Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies (3+yrs)
· Experience with Oracle development (2+ Yrs)
· Experience with web services, service based development, XML/XSD & Java scripting
· Experience with developing and deploying J2EE components within Oracle Web logic Server
· Experience with Springs and Hibernate
· Experience with development of Java-based framework and open source technology
· Experience with development tools such as Eclipse
· Exposure to Agile methodology
· Experience in modeling using UML techniques
· Estimation using any of estimation techniques complexity or parameter based or Function Point
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || SharedServ
Req ID: 270384