PC SH Test Tool Verification Engineer
We are now looking for a system verification engineer to maintain our Packet Core Load Test Tool in high quality standard. You will be involved in almost all test related activities in global scale, example of activities like:
- Test Analysis
- Test case/tool/script design
- Test case execution and analysis
- Driving Improvement
We adopt to Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
You need to have an open mind, positive attitude and a constructive way of solving problems. You should also be:
- Result oriented, flexible and innovative.
- Learning new technology quickly and apply to work tasks.
- Willing to accept challenges
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, and able to express own thinking clearly
- Be initiative and accountable
- Good communication skills and good team player
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is required:
- Good knowledge in 3GPP and TCP/IP is a MUST
- Solid knowledge in 2G/3G/4G Packet Core system architecture is a MUST
- Good knowledge in Linux or Unix (Solaris) is a MUST
- Basic programming in python is a PLUS
- Basic integration knowledge of cloud native and Kubernetes is a PLUS
- Secure the Packet Core Load Test Tool’s bi-weekly delivery on time with system test regression testing
- Maintain the Continuous Integration ToolKit in good shape.
- Drive the improvements on test efficiency and effective.
- Support channel for external users globally and take the comments back to improve our Test Tool or organization.
Preferably a Master of Science / bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering