Head of Talent, Business Area Networks
As Head of Talent (including Talent Acquisition & Talent Management) you will be a member of the BNEW HR Leadership team and you will report to the Head of Human Resources, Business Area Networks (BNEW). You will have a small team reporting to you. Furthermore, you will be part of a very skilled international HR team in an extremally interesting industry and company moment.
Your main task and responsibilities:
As Head of Talent you will be responsible for the Business Area (BA) strategy, operations and execution of BNEWs talent lifecycle containing both Talent Acquisition and Talent Management, integrating the full Talent experience in the ecosystem.
This position has a global Business Area scope working in close collaboration with the rest of Human Resources team both in the BA, Market Areas (MAs) and also in Group Function Human Resources (HR Business Partners, HR Generalists, other HR Subject Matter Experts and also our External partner in Talent Acquisition).
The Head of Talent will promote emerging talent strategies while being responsible for design/delivery of processes across all categories of recruitment (New Graduate, Experience, Executive, etc.) and will be responsible for the full scope of Employer branding, Culture, Engagement and management of the People and Talent philosophy in BNEW.
Your skills and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources or related fields is required.
- Min 5 years of experience, including international responsibilities/scope
- Knowledge, understanding and proven track record in employer branding, diversity and inclusion, talent management, succession planning and recruitment/talent acquisition
- Excellent in formulating strategies, business cases and defining long-term talent strategies for the Business Area
- Senior management engagement experience
- Strong influencing / negotiation skills, strategic thinking, and strong ability to lead others both direct & indirect
- Positive attitude, Growth mindset and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Excellent knowledge of global trends within the Talent area.
- Deep understanding of the business flow and competences needed for positions in the Business Area.
- Excellent planning ability working pro-actively with time management and future planning.
To be successful you must also possess strong business knowledge, exhibit effective communication skills, understand the nuances of recruiting across traditional and digital channels and have leadership skills to efficiently and effectively assure a team in alignment with the Business Area growth, people and talent strategy. You also need to have capability to manage high levels of complexity and many different stakeholders. Finally, you need extensive track record of successfully achieving result in a complex cross functional organization, together with organizational and communication skills; as energy, drive and commitment.
Location: Kista, Stockholm.
Last day to apply is the 28th of June 2019. Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection. For more information about the position and the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter, Katalin Feher, email@example.com
We look forward to your application!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 270127