IPWorks Software Developer
IPWorks is a well proven product comprising DNS, DHCP, CLF and AAA modules and a full-featured element manager. IPWorks can be sold separately or as a part of a UDC, IMS, Mobile-PBN, LTE/EPC, WLAN/Wimax, OSS, Mobile at Home, TISPAN-access or MMS solutions from Ericsson. Within WiFi domain, IPWorks supports the subscription management, authentication, authorization and partial accounting information for subscribers in the network.
Now we are also evolving IPWorks to play a important role in 5G core netwowrk to provide authentication and discovery services.
Software development, coding in C/C++/GO/python
Design documentation like component description and use case modeling during design and implementation.
Write test document, test automation and running test case
Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Solid development experience and skills on C/C++/Java or GO
- Basic Python Knowledge
- Solid experience on Linux/Unix.
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Solid computer science and network theoretical knowledge.
- Experience working on Kubernetes and Container technology
- Familiar with software version control tool, such as Git, etc.
- Fluent oral and written English
- Good communication and team work
- Be able to work under pressure
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Great leadership skill
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- B.Sc. or M. Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Computer Science and other related subjects.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D