Government & Industry Relations
The position is Head – Government and & Industry Relations, Indonesia; responsible for Regional Government & Industry Relations in Indonesia and supporting MOAI GIR community.
- Developing and implementing CU GIR plan and regulatory strategy, analyzing the complex regulatory and policy issues affecting the business and developing alternative plans for it.
- Establishing strong credibility and relationships with the Government
- engagements in creating position papers, presentations and strategy
- Charter Sustainability initiatives with Government and internal Ericsson teams.
- Establish credibility in the ministries relevant for new Business Development e.g. IT, Home, Finance, Education, Health, Renewable Energy, etc.
- Customer mapping for key people, ensuring Ericsson relevance and corporate presence at varied forums.
- Managing external advisors to help analyze regulatory issues
- Working with all parts of the business including legal, EP, communications, technical, marketing, strategy and finance.
- Authorized to carry out the role and responsibilities in the best possible manner, enhancing Ericsson image and corporate presence
- To take decisions within the approved budget according to authorized expenditure.
- Developing a Regulatory influence frame work to have a positive impact on Ericsson business and Radio Spectrum allocations
- Positioning Ericsson as a key stakeholder in defining policy framework for industry
- Support new business opportunities arising out of the policy & changing regulatory environment, in close association with Customer Unit team.
- Monitor changes to regulatory requirements and communicate this information to departments within the business unit that may be affected by these changes.
- Interface with relevant functional groups within business units to gather information and documents for submissions to telecom/ regulatory agencies.
- Work with cross-functional teams on telecom/radio regulatory lobbying efforts.
- Participation in Regional and Global Industry Forum and events
- Supporting Government initiatives at global events
- Active participation in Policy making bodies
- Active participation in Vendor Industry Associations
- Engineering Graduate, MBA preferred
- 15-20 years of multi-faceted experience in cross technology, cross-product domains with an experience in handling Regulators, Govt Authorities, Public Sector Units, Govt owned Telco’s
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and relationship management skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and develop, communicate and implement solutions
- Team player with an ability to work across functions in a cross cultural environment
- Ability to take a holistic and long term perspective on problems
- Knowledge of Ericsson systems and processes
- Proven track record of demonstrating professional leadership skills
- A “do whatever it takes” attitude to achieve success
- Exemplary work ethic and must be able to exercise appropriate discretion to prevent inappropriate disclosure of confidential information
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
This position is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Follow us social media;
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || Surabaya || SharedServ
Req ID: 270034