ICT Program Manager for Digital Service team
ICT Program Manager for Digital Service team
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
The ICT Program Director/Manager will drive large and complex Professional Services engagements towards one of Ericsson’s customers. The ICT Program Director/Manager must support the Engagement Manager and the KAM with extensive Telecom and Services knowledge. He/she should have the ability to take both the solutioning and fulfilment role. During pre-sales engagement the ICT Program Director/Manager should be able to take responsibility of:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
Once the deal is won, the ICT Program Director/Manager will be able to lead the delivery until the complete fulfilment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
In addition to the pre-sales and delivery activities, there are more tasks assigned to the ICT Program Director/Manager, such as:
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Driving up-sales opportunities
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Education: BSC in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
- Minimum years of experience: 12 years in Telecom/ICT field which should include at least 7 years of program management experience
- Area of expertise – Cloud, BSS, OSS
- Experience in IT transformation project with high complexity
- Experience in setting up virtualized infrastructure
- Cloud deployment experience will be a plus
- Strong financial acumen
- PMP or similar certification
- Strong communication skill is a must
- Ability to work under stress is a must
- Team player with strong people leadership is a must
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In the Bangladesh (BD) we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Bangladesh (BD)'s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in the Bangladesh (BD), whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us in social media –
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Bangladesh (BD) || || Dhaka || SharedServ
Req ID: 270015