Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The role is to create business value by defining sustainable / viable ICT solutions that address current and future business challenges. You will do this by identifying ways to work more effectively and efficiently utilizing the strength of the organization (WoW, processes, tools, etc.).
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Convert business roadmaps into implementable solutions / operational plans and implement plans.
- Gather information and formulate situational analysis – stakeholder interview and information gathering, perform as-is analysis, define business problem and need, produce a high level business case.
- Define strategic options / solution scenarios and recommendations – engage relevant solution expertise, drive / create solution, manage stakeholder expectation, develop strategic options (where applicable), develop solution scenarios together with relevant contributors, liaise with 3rd party providers (where necessary), prepare a business case for solution proposed, perform a risk analysis for the solution proposed
- Support and implementation of chosen solution – support planning and development of solutions selected, support implementation plan of a solution, define projects, participate in governance forums, manage business stakeholders, propose improvements on project execution
- Drive excellence in solution consulting – share knowledge, mentor, coach; stay updated with business and technology trends; evolve, document and keep updated best practices for development, development process and deployment (including testing standards)
- Convert roadmap into design and deliverables by applying best practices (working with the Strategic Product Manager, Business, developers, and PM)
- Perform development, POC, testing, ensure development / testing standards are followed.
- Support / Facilitate Application Operations.
- Deliver the Analytics solution based on methodologies like Agile and DevOps. Drive backlog process and plan sprints
- Ensure roadmaps and plans for business solutions, get prioritizations & contribute to Area roadmaps
- Secure design, development and deployment of business solutions according to architecture guide lines and development process
- Ensure the business solutions work in the productive environment according to stakeholder expectations
- Work with Portfolio Lead (SPM) in regards to Solution and Portfolio Roadmap and Delivery performance
- Iterate and define requirements together with Domain Experts for the Backlog
- Feedback to core team for reference architecture, guidelines, principles.
- Daily works with Developers – Development and Operations activities
- Lead planning, design, implementation and support of SAP HANA /BODS / Hadoop / B4HANA / SQL /Tableau /SAP BO based solutions
- Take part in decisions on topics like security, performance, installation, storage optimization, roadmap, etc. for SAP HANA /BODS / Hadoop / B4HANA / SQL /Tableau /SAP BO
- Presenting & Communicating information
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Leading & Supervising
- Relating & Networking
- Working with People
- Being open for change and improvement.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- 12+ years in IT
- 3+ years in SAP HANA/BODS
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements
Bachelor/Professional degree in Business studies/ engineering
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || No Selection || Bangalore ||