Bid Office Services SME
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support in Bid Office to support the Market Areas CU organization with services expertise in any of the areas: Packet Core / Communication Services / Cloud / OSS.
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university degree
- MBA will be considered as merit
- Experience: 8-12 years of experience required
- 4-12 years with good product and solution experience (vendor, operator, and technology-related industries)
- Strong knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow), related protocols and telecommunication standards like 3GPP
- Services Pre-Sales experience including scoping, solutioning, effort estimation, SOW
- Strong delivery experience in any of the areas : Packet Core / Communication Services / Cloud / OSS
- Providing quality response for the RFP/tender within agreed timelines.
- Take ownership of the bid response for specific area of working
- Understand the RFP requirements thoroughly and initiate timely clarifications and response for the specific area
- Interact with regional solution/SME for discussion related to RFP
- Ensuring that the assumptions and risks are well captured and documented while providing the Technical Solution to the customers in the regions
- Provide suggestions from TCO/BBTS aspects to the region
- In preparing a proposal, shall be responsible, through various interfaces, for the following activities or deliverables:
- Build and Maintain relationships with Global Service Delivery organisations (SDU and SA SD) and MA specific Delivery organisations
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.