Technical Implementation Manager
Candidate will be part of an IPU IT Ops global team located across the world (Estonia, China, India etc.). As a Technical Implementation Manager, you facilitate, and serve as a lead, for the planning and execution of initiatives to enable to achieve project objectives through the effective use of technology. In close cooperation with other IPU IT Ops global team members, you will assist implementation and support of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in Ericsson Manufacturing Environment internal and External Ericsson sites globally. In this role you must be able to communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills. This assignment includes also some service management, risk management and relationship management activities.
The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a diverse, highly talented team across a multitude of technical and non-technical groups.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
include but are not limited to the following
- Extend SCCM infrastructure to additional physical locations as needed
- Initiates new SCCM infrastructure extension projects and enhancements and collaborates with business/functional partners to define/clarify requirements
- Coordinate, facilitate and attend internal and external meetings in support of project status
- Identify, escalate and mitigate any project risks
- Acting as primary client liaison and subject matter expert (SME) on the implementation of our services, communicating complex technical ideas to non-technical audiences and encouraging best-practices and continuous improvement in delivery and implementation
- Collaborate across various groups and people both IT and business partners across geographical boundaries and influences and negotiates to provide effective support and deliver results
- Provide support for L2 issue escalations/tickets
- Train operational team to perform day-to-day SCCM tasks such as security update deployments
- Provide technical documentation to project and Operations teams as part of project deliverables
- Create custom reports in Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience
Job Related Experience:
- Must have 5+ years of related experience with 2 years as a technical delivery or implementation manager
- Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals
- Experience with and willingness to follow a strict change management and incident tracking process
- Strong customer service skills with high level of professionalism, and ability to work with complex situations
- Additional experience that will set you apart, but not required:
- Windows Server Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Windows Enterprise Servers (SQL Server 2012 or later, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Operations Manager, System Center Virtual Machine Manager)
- CISCO Networking (Switching, Routing, and Firewall)
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic Scripting – PowerShell
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position will require interaction with Management and the ability to effectively communicate and acting in a professional manner.
Must be able to work both independently as well as within a team environment
Ability to interact with clients, partners, management and peers in an appropriate, professional manner
Able to travel to various manufacturing locations internationally as needed.
Critical thinking and problem solving and analytical skills
Self-motivated, takes initiative, flexible, reliable
High attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to take proactive action when needed.
Very good spoken and written English and Mandarin
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || IT
Req ID: 269664