Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Provide thought leadership, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics, and create insights into data to provide to the business actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance which address business problems.
Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.
Key Qualifications :
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- 4-8 years of experience required
- Certifications [ Any]: ITIL-V3
- Added advantage: Automation Programming Knowledge in Java, Perl, Python etc
- Previous experience on a similar job (at least 5 years)
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis, theory of probabilities, design of experiments and machine learning.
- Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation-data mining and pre-processing.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS, SPAS
- Good command of programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting i.e. R, Python;
- Knowledge of Business Objects
- Distributed computing paradigms such as different distributions of Hadoop, Spark.
- Ericsson knowledge: The knowledge of Ericsson required to work and represents the company effectively, for example knowledge of markets, products, processes etc.
- Customer Orientation: Knowledge about internal as well as external customers, and awareness of their situation and needs.
- Business Orientation: Business, financial & operational awareness to ensure understanding of the implications that various courses of action will have on operational costs and revenues.
- Telecommunication Knowledge
- Excellent Communication / Presentation skills
- Ability to take complete responsibility of new requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to adapt to changes and working in stress situations
- Ability to work in team and motivate people
- The ability to manage the user demands whether justified or unacceptable
- Build advanced statistical models, algorithms, and trend analysis to discover predictive insights related to network and business objectives•Translate data algorithms and complex ideas into actionable management insights and solutions
- Translate operator business objectives into business intelligence trough regressive data analytics
- Explore and work on Big Data tools and technologies to sustain our continued operational transformation objectives and market leadership
- Research and develop approaches on how to improve business processes and customers’ experience by using our vast amounts of data.
- Work with MSDMs/CPM, Operations SME & other stakeholders to conduct value-stream mapping & propose elimination of any non-value activities - to gain operational efficiencies
- Process SPSS correlation stream to mine and transform big-data into SPSS processed information.
- Work on improvisation & creation of Alarm/TT/WO data analysis reports in a business-focused manner such that they are instrumental in paving the way for optimizing delivery costs & quality
- Work undirected, analyze large sets of data to find answers for queries.
- Collect, process and perform statistical analysis of data, pin-point trends, present correlations, and patterns in data sets.
- Work towards Automation, elimination, synergizing of work as much as possible.
- Develop Models on IBM SPSS Modeler-18 Tool to produce customized trends and data visualization for operations KPIs (viz. Alarms, Tickets WO etc.).
- Continually innovate data reports and data visualizations based on defined objectives such that they bring overview for executive level viewership.
- Drive Improvement initiatives achieve operational efficiencies.
- Recognize irrelevant information and prevent it from clouding the overall picture.
- Communicate findings through very effective data visualizations and reports.
- Create benchmarks of cost, competence & headcount for delivery in MS Service Functions.
- Work with MSDMs/CPM to crunch operational numbers, create or map each delivery with company & industry benchmarks & identify opportunities of optimizing cost of delivery.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.