Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
We're looking for enthusiastic Technical Leaders who have fresh ideas and strong skills from high-end UI technology areas.
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- 8-12 years of experience required
- 4+ years of experience in design & development of software using UI Technology
- Proficient in driving and leading UI development with advanced UI Technologies like React JS/HTML5/Angular JS/JQ.
- Knowledge of software design and implementation best practices (Design Patterns, etc.).
- Experience in developing software applications requiring high scalability and performance.
With your technical expertise you will be performing the following
- Be accountable for product detailed software design throughout the complete life-cycle.
- Work in Scrum team to focus on quick study, solution/architecture design based on assigned requirement items in product backlog.
- Participate in software implementations, ensuring code quality.
- Knowledge on database design and database programming using SQL & NO-SQL concepts.
- Experience with client/server, multi-threaded / multi-processor and distributed software and/or cross platform development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation, communication and team work skills.
- Quick learner, creative, resourceful, and able to work independently
- English for fluently communication.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.