HR WPA Subject Matter Expert
We are now looking for a Human Resources Subject Matter Expert to actively recognize emerging trends, problems and business needs. Provide creative solutions to be applied wherever necessary by designing, developing and securing deployment of strategies, policies, processes and tools in own area of expertise. Ensure consistency and globalization, manage global suppliers and provides experienced advice in your own area.
- Develop strategy for the role
- Plan Human Resources solutions enabling strategy
- Ensure deployment of Human Resources solutions
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Build expertise in functional area
- Education: Bachelor degree in a Human Resources or related fields is required. A Masters of Business degree is preferred.
- Min years of experience: 5+ Years
- You will need experience in working and driving SME organizations
- Ability to lead and motivate successful teams
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and confirmed practices
- Global mindset and ability to make things happen in a matrixed organization
- HR Processes and Disciplines Knowledge
- Project Management and Financial Acumen Skills
- Presenting and communicating information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || SharedServ
Req ID: 268752