Agile Product Owner
Working with Technical Product Management you are expected to ensure efficient management of the products through the life cycle. You will be a bridge between Strategic Product Management and Product Development, combining business aspects with technical aspects of the product.
Product Development Responsibilities:
- Assist Strategic Product Manager to collect, aggregate and analyze product requirements from customers, strategic product management as well as sales and transform them into the product backlog.
- Break down requirements into the product backlog for both current and future product releases.
- Work jointly with SPMs to prioritize requirement items of the product backlog.
- Understand the business value of requirements profoundly and convey it internally as well as externally.
- Acting as stakeholder of specific product backlog items, work closely with development teams to ensure the output to be aligned with expectations.
- Ensure consistent end-to-end User Experience in Product Domain, especially in Service Enablement domain that cover business solutions include identity & Access Management (Technology covers Federated Identity, Single Sign On, Role Base Access Control, Attribute Base Access Control, Risk Base Access, Multi Factor Access), Service Exposure, Secure Entitlement Server
- Ensure consistent use of business concepts and terminologies in Product Domain.
Customer Engagement Responsibilities:
- Convey new/enhanced features of Product Domain to external/internal units such as product support, Business Unit Global Services, sales support and sales.
- Jointly provide specific materials, e.g. solution descriptions, technical product descriptions, etc. that are to be published in the Product Catalog.
- Participate in customer sales meetings to demonstrate product features and join the discussion of customer specific solutions related to Product Domain.
- Assist in customer workshops and strategic RFX.
- Keep track of industry trends on Product Domain, well understand competitors’ relevant products and ensure competitiveness of Ericsson product solution.
- Jointly drive standardization in Product Domain.
- Act as the owner of specific requirement items of product backlog towards project members.
- Make decisions when questions are raised from development team about functionality.
- Decide whether the implementation of requirement items of product backlog reaches Definition of Done in a sprint.
- Solid understanding of business, product/solution and UX.
- Solid relevant working experience of product development, solution/architecture design, and technical marketing/sales.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good leadership.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.