We are looking Solution Architect who will support Key Account Manager organizations with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects, present Ericsson as a thought and technology leader, secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
Job role competences (ability to)
- Position Ericsson as technology leader
- Provide sales support expertise
- Provide sales support for specific deals
- Business Case Development
- Contribute to knowledge sharing
Job Role Technical Competence and Expertise
- 5-7 years of experience in Telecom Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Mobile Packet Core concepts and mechanisms
- Knowledge and understanding in Data Centers / Virtualization and Cloud technologies
- Knowledge and experience in Communication Services (IMS, CS, Signaling)
- Knowledge and understanding of IP Networking technologies
- Preferable to have experience in the implementation, design, and/or maintenance at least in one of above.
- Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- Competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Able to generate technical presentations and articulate them with account team/customer.
- Ability to understand technical issues and the ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Service Provider marketplace from a business and infrastructure perspective including intimate knowledge of the customers, various business requirements.
- Able to generate and articulate technical presentations and solution scenario to sales/account team without any guidance.
- Able to identify/qualify bonified sales opportunities and take initiative with account team to secure business that will lead to revenue generation.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully attain quota targets.
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- Fluent in English, Native Russian
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 06