Reporting to the Head of SL Optimise – RAN you will be accountable to assure that the Network Design and Optimisation (ND&O) service solution is developed and aligned with overall customer strategy. You will play a key role for the delivery to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will act as authority and interface towards internal and external organization - the customer and sales and project organizations toward ND&O related matters. Your focus and proactive attention will be split across the sales and delivery phase dependant on the needs. Being part of MOAI , you will be expected to provide support to other country units in the region as well.
2 RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE OF WORK
You will be accountable to define and deliver ND&O service solutions that add true value to our customers. This you will achieve by proactively engaging throughout the sales and project delivery business lifecycle through to final acceptance. You will have excellent customer relationship skills and ability to cultivate growth in existing and new areas via your excellent consultative selling ability. In addition to this you will also have well demonstrated leadership and people management skills. You will also have a solid understanding of the acceptance process – both from the technical and commercial arenas.
Specifically, your accountabilities will include ( but not limited to) :
• Proactive engagement with the respective sales organisations to identify and drive leads and opportunities from concept to realization. You will have key role in driving top line growth.
• Re-inforce an add-on sales culture not only leading to additional SL Optimise offerings, but also to all other Ericsson products and services.
• Acting and authority for all ND&O technical matters and service solutions both internal and external. This will require senior and C- Level engagements.
• Together with the project teams, enhance the profitability through continual commitment and proactive drive of efficiencies via tools, process and innovative delivery strategies. You will leave no stone unturned to find smarter, faster deliveries.
• Be an Innovation champion and lead by example – challenge everything, leave no stone unturned.
• Re-inforce an active knowledge sharing culture of innovation.
• Continually developing, building and maintaining contact network within MOAI and within Ericsson globally.
3 Leadership Skillsets
You have an ability to drive growth, develop value solutions and deliver with utmost quality and uncompromising quality. You will hold yourself accountable in everything you do and you know how to hold others accountable to achieve common goals. You take an extremely proactive approach, when issues are raised to you action will be taken and driven to conclusion. You lead by example in everything you do and you generate energy in those around you to achieve goals. You will like to work in a fast paced multicultural international environment.
4 Key Technical Skillsets
• 2G radio design & optimisation
• 3G/4G radio design & optimisation
• M-MiMo, Volte – design and Optimisation
• Feature testing
In summary, the following qualifications required:
• University degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years as SA experience in ND&O services business
• Energetic, positive and outgoing with a clear passion to win
• Business minded, customer focused and a team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Good at building new relations
• Have a consultative approach and an open mind with good analytical skills
• Take responsibility, and enjoy working in a fast moving environment.
• High degree of perseverance in order to develop a complex multicultural