Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to integrate Fault Management solution within Managed Service. The role considers also analyzing, preparing, implementing and testing configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade, expansion, functionality and capacity, developing the connector/adapter/rule/parser (based on the solution crafted by solution architect); writing test cases for code testing or development, installation, configuration, deployment of the solution; reviewing/rating/merging/approving the code written by others. The scope of your work will be also to support building the environment for Continuous Integration (DevOps) + test automation. Your role will be about a continuous contribution to the delivery process improvement
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies, plan the implementation of the product configuration/integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test plus test automation
- Scripting & coding
- Delivery process automation
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
To be successful in the role you have
- Education: Bachelor level in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ of experience from technical job roles e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer, experience of system deployment and testing and leading testing team
- Min experience: 3 years
- Preferred domain experience: IBM Netcool or other OSS systems
- Programming/scripting skills: preferably Java/Groovy/Ruby
- Network protocols knowledge
- Knowledge in Linux/ Unix systems
- Creative & Innovative
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Problem-solving and performance oriented
- Troubleshooting skills
- High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
- Ambitious and result-driven; makes sure set targets are met
- Proficient oral/written English skills
Additional Requirements (a plus):
- Telecommunication network understanding
- Agile and Scrum methodologies knowledge
- Continuous Integration methods and tools (GIT, Jenkins, Spock)
- Knowledge in IT standards (ITIL and/or eTom)
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 267536