ENV Verification Engineer
As a ENV Verification Engineer:
To design and establish verification scope, environment and methodologies, experience on RF, Environmental verification.
To carry out effectively and efficiently all the verification activities regarding Climatic, Mechanical, Power/PLD, Lightning, Acoustic and Reliability / Robustness.
To complete test record/report and analyze verification results.
Responsible for Trouble Report (TR) handling within the objects.
Comply with and follow the directive, instructions and procedures in force in the company and CBC.
• Master or Bachelor degree, major in EE or equivalent
• Excellent knowledge of Wireless Communication systems
• Comprehensive knowledge on environmental standards and environment verification
• Familiar with Radio performance verification
• Familiar with Environment verification
• Familiar with Environment test standard and method
• Open-minded, Good communication skills
• Hardworking and responsible
• Strong initiative and learning willingness
• Teamwork spirit
• Independent, self-motivated, enthusiasm and well organized with analytical mind
• Fluent spoken and read / written English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 266620