As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
The ICT Program Director/ Manager plays a key role in driving large and complex Professional Services engagements towards Ericsson’s customers. The tasks will include but not limited to the following:
- Support the Key Account Manager with extensive technical knowledge for:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
- Be the head of the delivery until the complete fulfillment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from presales to delivery.
- Atively seek to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives ince these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.).
- Daily presence at customer site, becoming Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Drive up-sales opportunities
- Coach the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Min 7 years of experience in delivering the IT or telecom related projects.
- Pratical exposure in managing and delivering the Digital Service projects
Technical background (such as Solution Architect) is prefer
PMP certification is prefer
Has good knowledge/experience to deliver end to end core network project
- Strong people management, experienced in managing diversified team with multiple overseas workforce.
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with Vietnamese & English
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 266553