Head of DGS Solution CUCU
Drive domain sales by supporting the Key Account Managers with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of Account Commercial Responsible (ACR) or Customer Solutions Responsible (CSR) in a specific engagement.
Providing deep technical knowledge in specific technologies and solutions. Responsible for business minded support for establishment and improvement of business for the respective domain. Supporting Key Account Managers in generating long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with teams in sales, design and delivery of customer projects. Translating technical problem into detailed technical offering and influence customer to buy in.
- Act as technical and solution sales in RAN or 5GC& EPC technologies and product solution
- Partner with sales to explore customer needs, design and deliver customer projects, engage customers, and translate identified opportunities into detailed technical offering and proposals
- Deliver customer-centric solutions & network development proposals
- Pursue establishment & improvement of business for the respective products or services
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic / Electrical / Telecommunication Engineering or Computer / Information Science
- Solid experience in telecommunication industry on network optimization, product marketing or technical sales support functions
- With pre-sales support experience is preferable
- Good knowledge of RAN, 5GC, EPC etc
- Strong independent problem solving skill
- Strong communication and influential skill
- Team worker and quick learner
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Domain Sales Manager Job Stage 08