Test Automation Developer
The test automation developer is responsible for design and implement automatic test program of the radio product.
We are looking for engineers for test automation who:
- Has high Energy levels, is positive and have a “can do” mentality
- Can Energize others
- Has Edge and can take tough yes/no decisions
- Execute, delivers on time and commitments
- Has Passion about work, colleagues and coworkers and genuinely cares about them.
- Integrity you state how it is, tell the truth
- Able to work under pressure
Test automation developer is responsible for design and implement automation test program to fulfill all the assigned development and test activities within approved cost, time and quality frame.
- Specify, design and implement automation test framework
- Develop automation test case
- Setup, integrate and maintain automation test environment
- Troubleshooting test result and analyze product issues
- Research new automation tools and algorithms
- Participate in product new feature analysis and pre-planning automation test requirement
- Bachelor or above, major in EE or related fields
- Competence in two or more programming languages such as Java, Ruby, Python or C++
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Detailed knowledge in one of the following areas: software system design, software test design, machine learning, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Capability to propose solutions to new and complex problems
- Test experience is a plus
- Good troubleshooting skill
- Excellent in English
- Logical & structured
- Quick Learner
- Team work spirit
- Familiar with mobile communications technologies
The work is based in Beijing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 265747