The role of the SD Applications & Platforms Operations Process Manager is to ensure that processes with the Operations organization are best in class, clear, concise and efficient. Establish clear process performance indicators, drive process understanding and adherence and work closely with Performance Management to secure processes are measured for effectiveness.
Process Management includes guiding the organization in ways of working internally as well as setting clear interfaces with internal and external partners, stakeholders and customers.
- Ensure Operational processes are comprehensive, clear and effecient
- Drive process and tools understanding, awareness and adherence
- Define process perfomance indicators and measurements
- Secure process compliance to Ericsson Security Policies and Directives
- Guide in organizational Ways of Working
- Responsible for operational process development and improvements, ensuring process quality, effectiveness, efficiency and clarity.
- Ensure processes and performance reporting work in locked step to move the Operations organization in the wanted direction and position
- Drive and maintain effective and quality operational communication, including internal site structure and updates.
- Drive organizational process awareness and training
- Ensure process and tools work in conjunction and complement each other for effective operations.
- Facilitate and assist in various levels of agreements with internal partners, suppliers, and customers
The candidate must have at least 3 years of Process Management experience, preferably with strong understanding of the ITIL framework and Service Operations and Service Transition processes. MSIP experience is an asset.
- Solid ITIL Process Management experience, minimum 3 years
- Technical experience in Managed Services Operations or Customer Support is an strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership experience and skills
- Organizational skills
- Conflict Management
- Excellent English oral and writing skills a must
- Driven, resourceful and result oriented
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 265042