Radio SW Nanjing Campus recruit
Radio Software strives to be the most competitive Radio Network R&D unit in the industry. We work in an agile set up to develop and maintain competitive, high-quality Radio products which give our customers solutions securing future growth. We develop 5G, LTE, WCDMA, GSM Network solutions to operators all over the world.
As an software designer you will develop & maintain Software of Ericsson Radio Product for 5G network and support mixed configuration for legacy radio access networks. You will be working in different development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support and product documentation.
A successful candidate will be highly motivated, autonomous and innovative. You will be part of a cross functional team working on the implementation and enhancement of the 5G radio software. It is necessary to be flexible and thereby being able to handle the work needed in order for the team to achieve its goals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- 5G feature systemization and participate in pre-studies as needed
- Implementation of 5G radio software architecture, functionality and features with high quality
- End-to-end responsibility for feature development
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronic Engineering/Communication/Computer Science or related information technology area
- Excellent programming skills with C/C++, and Java is a plus
- Strong knowledge of mobile network and LTE & 5G specifications on Radio Access Network aspects
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment and GIT tool
- Multi-core processor programming competence
- Radio product hardware system knowledge is a plus
- Baseband & RF knowledge of wireless product is preferred
- Good teamwork spirit with ability to work independently and self-driven
- Fluent English Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Can travel abroad for short term assignments
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 264781