Application developer & 3rd level support
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Our end-to-end Media Management Services and content discovery platforms provide seamless delivery and robust support for linear and non-linear content preparation workflows. Technology, support and operations are provided from a combination of dedicated hubs and cloud-based facilities.
The successful Quality Assurance / QA Analyst will have relevant experience of major software development projects with the following skills, knowledge and/or experience:
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- 4-8 years of experience required.
- Manual Testing/Functional Testing/E2E/ System & Integration testing /Regression testing
- Selenium, TestNG, Test Rail
- Web Service & Data-Driven Testing via Soap UI/Ready API
- JIRA for Bug Tracking
- Test planning & execution and all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Preferred ISEB / ISQTB qualified with proven exploratory testing skills
- Awareness of Continuous Integration and Software Test Automation
The Test Analyst is responsible for the ensuring the quality of solutions. Key responsibilities require the candidate to:
- Analyze and question requirements corroborating their use against existing features and practices
- Plan quality assessment activity for each change ensuring its completion to schedule
- Create and maintain suitable functional, integration and regression test scenarios
- Liaise with business analysts, software architects, and developers etc. to ensure the quality of solutions delivered and the associated artefacts
- Assess project risks whilst planning and conducting quality checks
- Maintain up to date quality records for all projects and activities
- Ensure potential software issues found are captured and followed up appropriately minimizing downstream impact
- Probe and verify both UI and Server/Backend processes
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.