IT Engineer/ Tester
We are now looking for an IT Engineer to perform IT services like testing or administrating customer systems.
The position is part of a customer team and works always in customer premises or remotely for the customer wherever possible. The administrator installs, configures, setup the required customer products/systems and their relative sizing and optimization.
The IT Engineer tester tests the customer systems duties, (both overall and/or per individual modules/components) and identifies all anomalies respect of system specification and makes a first diagnosis of possible causes.
- You will work on the installation/configuration, monitoring, optimizing and tuning of the infrastructure with third-party supervision
- Dimensioning, capacity planning, and support the selection of products
- Study the impacts of the system and write technical documentation
- Preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
- You will perform tests of IT systems and define test strategies
- Analyzing test results and alignment with the client, and share critical metric/s with the customer
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- You should have presentation, communication and administrative skills
- Problem solving, critical thinking and knowledge sharing skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- Commercial and financial understanding
- Applying expertise & technology
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning, organizing and analyzing
- You will follow processes and procedures
- Analytical and task oriented