Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
As a Continuous Integration Engineer for PDG EDOS-DP you will be responsible to automate the development, deployment and operations of our solutions. You will interact with the development teams in the PDG, Integration and Operations units and need to have an E2E understanding of the processes.
- Education: BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge.
- Experience: 4-8 years required.
- Product Development Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- English Skills
- Communication skills
- Understanding of requirements and testing objectives by interacting with product owner, analysts and development teams.
- Test Plan & Strategy, reporting and documentation.
- Test-cases design and execution, reporting and triaging of bugs.
- Data validation using scripting.
- Knowledge in Python & Selenium will be good to have.
- SDLC and Agile Methodology, knowledge on using project management tools like JIRA, version control systems like GIT, SVN
- Able to perform deployments, environment set-up
- Good communication skills.
- Database testing experience (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Amazon Web service knowledge
- Scrum Master experience with knowledge in scrum artifacts. (preferably Scrum Certification)
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.