Principal Transport Portfolio Manager
- Drive the business growth in targeted Japanese customer for 5G transport
- Engage with key customers in getting market insight and technical requirements, providing strategic input for decisions, include: Scope, timing, cost, competitor information.
- Develop and execute the engagement plan and prepare needed material.
- Ensure the e2e success: early engagement, tech spec lobbying, lab test, field test, central purchase, and landing.
Ensure the successful engagement with key customer
- Analyze customer business environment, requirements, plans and challenges
- Ensure right scoping of the products being developed
- Build relationship with key customers
- Build Ericsson’s image with selected customers.
- Develop and perform customer presentations regarding transport related topics
- Gather and analyze competitor information on transport related business
- Support competence buildup in and outside of the team and maintain a regional and global network to facilitate knowledge and best practice sharing
Minimum qualification and experiences
- At least 10 year experience in R&D or pre-sales in telecom industry.
- Richexperience working with telecom operator’s transport business is a plus
- Deep knowledge of telecom technology & eco-system such as: IP (Deep understanding of Segment rouging is a plus), synchronization, security and optical, SDN, and OSS/management/orchestration systems
- Strong presentation skills in articulating the value and benefit on Ericsson’s portfolio
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE, or a related field
- English: Fluent
- Japanese: Native speaker
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Tokyo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 258976