Lead Solution Architect - NFVi / Cloud
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees. More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We are now looking for a Lead Solution Architect who will be responsible for leading technical delivery of private cloud NFV infrastructure.
Only candidates who can demonstrate direct and hands-on NFV experience will be considered for this role.
- Responsible for the successful design and implementation of NFV infrastructure to one of our flagship telecom accounts
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and assistance to solution architects and engineers in day-to-day tasks
- Work with clients, product and program leads to close out and resolve complex technical issues
- Responsible for validating technical scope and design of proposed client solutions
- Work with account and core teams on proposals, solutions and delivery scope discussions
- Develop technical presentations, proposals and perform customer presentations
Key Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in computer science or software engineering
- Direct expertise in at least one of the following domains OpenStack, SDN, VNF and/or MANO
- Proven experience in private cloud infrastructure as part of NFV programs
- Advanced Linux and IP networking skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Melbourne || IT
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 07